The DUTCH Complete™ Hormone Test + Customized Report + Consultation
The DUTCH Complete™ is a urine based hormone testing kit used to identify the root-cause of hormonal imbalances by providing a complete assessment of hormonal health.
Easily collected in the comfort of your own home over a 24-hour period, samples are then sent to the Precision Analytical lab to be processed.
The DUTCH Complete™ kit includes:
- Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope
The results include:
- An 18-page Hormone Testing Summary PDF (View Sample Report Here)
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal insufficiency or symptoms of chronic stress
- Measurement of DUTCH OATs: Oxidative stress marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6-OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
Your Purchase Also Includes:
45-Minute 1-on-1 Consultation with Casey Farlow, RD
Casey will review your DUTCH Test results with you and recommend an action strategy.
Customized Hormone Report + Recommendations from Casey
In addition to the DUTCH test report from the lab, Casey will put together an individualized report with customized recommendations for how to balance your hormones moving forward, including:
- Lifestyle modification recommendations
- Nutrition recommendations
- Supplement recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the DUTCH Complete test covered by insurance?
No, the DUTCH test is not covered by insurance. However, some clients have had success getting reimbursed by submitting reciepts to their Flexible Savings Account provider.
Do I need a doctor's prescription to order a DUTCH test?
No prescription is necessary. Casey Farlow, RD is a registered DUTCH test provider.
Can someone from outside of the United States order a DUTCH test through Casey?
Yes - We are currently able to serve clients from the United States, Canada, and Europe.
What happens after I order? How do I take the test?
After you purchase your DUTCH test kit from this portal, a representative from our customer care team will reach out to you to complete some paperwork before sending your kit to you. Once you receive your kit, you can follow the collection instructions here.